Our latest webinar runs through 9 tried and true methods to generate more profit from your law practice.
Hosted by Elder Law College and presented by Bob Henderson, Bob boasts 38 years of trial practice and 10 years as managing partner of his own firm. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and for the past 15 years, Bob has consulted over 300 small and medium-size law firms on increasing productivity, efficiency and profitability
This webinar, which compiles the insights Bob gained from running his own practice and consulting others, shows attorneys what areas they should address and how to do so. Topics include –
– Determining your firm’s ideal profit level
– Tips to improve your billing and collection processes
– How to bill higher rates and gain new clients while doing it
– Strategies to increase client satisfaction
– How to deal with an under-performing partner
– Dealing with sagging practice areas
– Adding a practice area
– And far more.
The need for Elder Law is exploding. We help lawyers meet that need.
Join us for our next event –
The 360° Elder Law Practice Builder is a comprehensive, detail-driven conference, community, and ongoing learning environment, that teaches lawyers how to grow their practice into the areas of Elder and Special Needs Law.