Digital Marketing and Operations Manager
Elder Law College (www.elderlawcollege.com) teaches lawyers how to transition into the rewarding field of Special Needs and Elder Law.
The role of Digital Marketing and Operations Manager can be done remotely, partially remote, or fully onsite in our Delray Beach, Florida office. Elder Law College has established product-market fit with attorneys throughout the country and is adding more robust online education and upscaling of recurring membership.
Once safe to do so, this position may involve travel within the United States approximately four times per year. We do not anticipate our in-person programming to be reinstated until mid-2021 earliest. This position offers autonomy and decision-making authority with rewarding work in a flexible setting. The most significant responsibilities lay in digital marketing and the company’s online resources, but this is a position which offers a diverse role. Responsibilities include:
Marketing and Sales:
- Develop, execute, and manage data-driven marketing strategies that successfully drive program enrollment
- Top-of-funnel to closing the sale, including list development and direct communications with prospects
- Write, solicit, and proofread creative copy for our website, landing pages and other marketing materials
- Management of sales
- Development of marketing plan with principals
- Website vendor supervision and creative control
- The ability to evaluate and develop a technology stack to assist in marketing, sales and relationship management.
Managing in-person and virtual educational conferences including:
- When (and if) in-person programming resumes, determining and securing venues, reviewing venue and vendor agreements
- Applying for professional continuing legal education credits
- Managing event readiness
- Exhibitor and sponsor solicitation and communications
- On-site coordination during conference (about four times per year when safe to do so) and operational management for virtual seminars
- Evaluating and selecting new and improved options to enhance the Elder Law College remote learning capability
Member relations, including:
- Develop and implement member engagement and retention plans
- Promoting/managing member services through ongoing interactions with members
General managerial and administrative tasks:
- Autonomy in decision-making through collaboration with stakeholders
- Providing support to company principals
- Organizing and implementing strategic plans and project management
- Supervising office operations
- Interaction with strategic partners
- Excellent project management skills and highly organized
- Excellent management, verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful presentation sensibility for oneself, the company and one’s own ideas
- Intuitive creative content writer who can create an artful and effective email marketing message
- Samples of writing
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, primarily with Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with online marketing
- Minimum of four years of work experience in relevant positions
- The ability, desire and drive to take pride in the growth of the company
- Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt quickly to change.
- Works collaboratively within a team as well as autonomously
- Comfortable using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Be able to pass a background check
- SEO, Google Ads, WordPress knowledge are all plusses
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or similar preferred
- Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required
Join a positive environment allowing for a choice of in-office and/or remote work with flexible hours and growth opportunity. A candidate who applies to work remotely must have a quiet and established place to work from home with a suitable computer, reliable Internet access and the ability to initiate and receive clear and reliable audio and video communication.
Specific Action Needed: Please follow these directions to apply. Your resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “I am the candidate you are looking for.” Attach your resume as a pdf file and, in the body of the email, include: (1) why you and this position are a good fit; (2) a brief description of the Elder Law College 360 Practice Builder as if you were explaining it to a friend; (3) whether you wish to work from home, at our office or a combination of both and (4) write up a brief paragraph on how YOU would get lawyers to sign up for Elder Law College, assuming there are no leads.
Salary: $60,000 plus profit-sharing incentives. This is a salaried and exempt full-time growth position for a rapidly evolving business.
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.